MasterTouch Painting is dedicated to providing an excellence experience both in a quality finished product and great customer service.
We work with each customer on every detail of the work from choosing the right color to timeframes for job completion. Our services include:
|Interior Painting||Carpentry||Door Restoration|
|Exterior Painting||Deck Restoration||Pressure Cleaning|
Interior Painting Services:
- Detailed Preparation
- Wallpaper removal
- Drywall repair and plaster repair
- Kitchen Interior Painting
- Bathroom Interior Painting
- Foyer and Entryway Interior Painting
- Great Room and Family Room Interior Painting
- Dining Room and Eat-in Kitchen Painting
- Bedrooms Painting
- Cathedral and Vaulted Ceilings Painting
- Crown Molding and Trim-work Painting
- Staircase Railings and Spindle Painting
Once a contact has been signed the customer is advised of the job schedule. The colors are approved by the customer and samples are placed on the walls prior to the job start date so that the customer has time to view the colors in different lights and make sure that they are happy with the color choices prior to painting. We require that the customer remove all wall hangings and curtains while large furniture items will be moved to the centre of the room. All furniture and surrounding areas are covered with drop clothes and or plastic. The preparation stage includes filling any cracks, holes or other imperfections with joint compound which is then sanded smooth along with any necessary caulking and dust is removed from walls and trimwork.
All surfaces are then painted using a top quality Sherwin Williams product (Or other brand at customer’s request) with the number of coats required by the contract. Once painting is complete the supervisor completes a walk through with the customer so ensure the customer is 100% satisfied with the finished product any required touchups are made immediately.
Exterior Painting Services:
- Brick Painting
- Wood House Painting and Staining
- Wood Shake and Shingle Painting
- Cedar Wood Homes – Staining and Painting
- Front Door and Entryway Painting
- Aluminum / Metal Roof Painting & Resurfacing
- Painting Vinyl Siding and Aluminum Siding
- Window Sash and Sill Painting
- Shudder Repair and Shudder Replacement
- Flashing, Gutters and Downspout Painting
- Exterior Column and Porch Painting
- Garage Door and Garage Floor Painting
Once a contract has been signed the customer will be advised of the job schedule. The colors will be approved by the customer and samples will be placed on the home prior to the job start to ensure the customer is 100% happy with their choice. The first date scheduled will be the date for Pressure Washing , this usually occurs a week or so before the painting The pressure washing cleans the areas to be painted and surrounding areas. We use a professional pressure along with TSP. At this point we also complete a full carpentry inspection and advise the customer if we find any areas that need to be repaired . Any loose paint is removed and any new pieces of wood or areas that have had to be sanded are primed. Caulking is also checked and any area that require it are re- caulked. Surrounding areas are covered with drop clothes and any furniture is moved away from the areas to be painted. Generally the number of coats will depend on two factors. Usually if you are keeping the same color only one coat is required unless you want to the extend the life of your paint job. If you are changing colors two coats are required. As with our interior painting projects we use top quality Sherwin Williams (Unless a different product is requested by the customer). The job site is cleaned up at the end of every day and at the end of the job the supervisor will complete a final inspection with the customer to ensure that the customer is 100% satisfied with the final product any required touchups are completed immediately.
During the preparation phase we check all woodwork and trim and if we find anything it is marked and pointed out to you. It is our policy to NOT paint over rotten wood without bringing it to your attention first. Why would you pay to paint over something that will need to be replaced in the near future? Obviously the final decision is up to the customer but repairs can be made by our expert carpenters prior to painting.
- Install crown molding, trim, or other decorative features
- Install shelves and bookcases
- Install cabinets
- Repair rotten wood
Deck Restoration includes:
- Pressure wash, stain, and seal with UV protection
- We take care to cover all surrounding areas prior to the start of the project. We use a TSP cleaner that removed mold and mildew. We also check for nail pops and rotten wood. Any necessary carpentry repairs can be made by our expert carpenters prior to staining. The deck is stained and sealed with a UV protectant.
Door Restoration Services includes:
- Refinish Wood or Fiberglass doors
- Strip, stain, and seal with UV protection
- From minimum drywall repairs to full sheets during remodeling and prepare the surface for painting
- Home pressure cleaning
- Deck pressure cleaning
- Fence pressure cleaning
- We pressure wash the area with a professional wash. We use TSP cleaner that contains a mildew resistant additive that does not hurt plants or animals.
Roofing & Siding
- Repair roofing and flashing
- Repair siding
- We strip the wallpaper, clean all the glue and prepare the surfaces for painting.