What we do
While a good quality exterior paint job can work wonders for the curb appeal of your home, you are also protecting your home from the elements which can help you avoid larger repair costs down the road. We provide a five year warranty on our exterior painting projects when a lot of painting companies offer a two year warranty and that’s because it’s usually after two years that problems will show up!
Free color consultations for jobs $1000+
5 Year Warranty on Exterior Painting
How we do it — Our Process
Prior to Job Start
- Customer receives a free, written estimate containing all the project details.
- Customer sends copy of signed proposal and deposit.
- Customer is advised of job schedule.
- If customer is changing colors, samples are placed on the walls for approval prior to job start.
- We ask that the customer remove all wall hangings and curtains & that all furniture is moved 3 feet away from the walls.
- All furniture and surrounding areas are covered.
- Any cracks, holes, or other imperfections are filled with joint compound then sanded smooth.
- Dust is removed from walls and trim work.
- All surfaces are then painted with a premium Sherwin Williams or Porter product.
- Once painting is complete the supervisor will complete a final inspection with the customer to ensure the customer is 100% satisfied. Any required touch-ups are made immediately.
- The supervisor will also ask you to complete a customer satisfaction survey.
- Your 2 year written warranty starts upon job completion.
Why chose us?
What our customers are saying