What we do
Our job is not just to paint your home, our mission is to help you find that personal stamp that adds coziness and warmth to your home by using the perfect colors, texture and application to make your home a perfect reflection of you. We make sure all your belongings and unpainted surfaces are protected and we work diligently to return your home to normal as soon possible. We provide FREE color consultations on all jobs over $1000
Free color consultations for jobs $1000+
2 Year Warranty on Interior Painting
How we do it — Our Process
Prior to Job Start
- Customer receives a free, written estimate containing all the project details.
- Customer sends copy of signed proposal and deposit.
- Customer is advised of job schedule.
- If customer is changing colors, samples are placed on the walls for approval prior to job start.
- We ask that the customer remove all wall hangings and curtains & that all furniture is moved 3 feet away from the walls.
- All furniture and surrounding areas are covered.
- Any cracks, holes, or other imperfections are filled with joint compound then sanded smooth.
- Dust is removed from walls and trim work.
- All surfaces are then painted with a premium Sherwin Williams or Porter product.
- Once painting is complete the supervisor will complete a final inspection with the customer to ensure the customer is 100% satisfied. Any required touch-ups are made immediately.
- The supervisor will also ask you to complete a customer satisfaction survey.
- Your 2 year written warranty starts upon job completion.
Why chose us?
What our customers are saying